The AAAA was founded in early 1988 after a meeting of various Asian American and Pacific Island community leaders at Arizona State University. After a successful convention in May, 1988, the AAAA was formally adopted by about 500 convention attendees. The AAAA was incorporated in the State of Arizona as a non-profit organization in 1992. AAAA is widely recognized by city, konte, state and federal officials as well as by civic organizations. Our membership is increasing daily. We have accomplished many goals and we are pursuing more.
Arizona Azyatik Ameriken Asosyasyon an dwe amelyore inite, pote konsyans nan piblik la nan divèsite kiltirèl, ak adrese pwoblèm ki enpòtan, kidonk ranfòse relasyon ki genyen ant Ameriken Azyatik ak kominote a nan gwo.
Membership in this Association is open to any person, regardless of citizenship, race, relijyon, sex, nasyonalite oswa peyi ki gen orijin.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To provide an open forum for all Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders where they can express and share their concerns, problems and achievements.
- To serve as a liaison in matters affecting Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the areas of education, imigrasyon, travay, sante, human services and civil rights, elatriye.
- To participate in public hearings involving Asian American and Pacific Islander communities, so that they can stay informed and interact with elected officials and other public figures.
- To actively pursue the appointment of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders to different boards and commissions at city, konte, state and federal level.
- To promote social and cultural events in order to share our ethnic heritage with other Americans and to foster public awareness of our cultural diversity.
- To broaden our organizational base by organizing a massive membership drive in schools and the community at large.
- To generate a database for expertise available within our community.
- To publish an AAAA directory
Depi lontan Prezidan Rekonesans nan 2018
|Ane nan Sèvis : Medeline Ong – SKT 1990-1991|
This site is under construction. Please bear with us as we make changes and update information to increase usability. Thanks