February 25-26, 2012 – Saturday & Sunday 10 AM ~ 5 PM
Featuring exhibits, demonstrations, arts and crafts, children’s activities, bonsai displays, Japanese food, and 3 stages of live entertainment.
Here are some of the exciting features of this year’s festival!
- Asahi Beer Garden open both Saturday and Sunday from 11 AM ~ 5 PM
- Taiko performance by TAIKOPROJECT from Los Angeles, CA
- Release of Sunny Seki’s new book, Yuko-chan and the Daruma Dolls
- The Tomodachi Fundraising Project: Pendant and Pin sales booth with profits going to Tohoku area’s reconstruction
- Opportunity for kids to make their own daruma
- New sakura decorations
- Three stages (traditional arts, taiko and martial arts)
- Over 40 merchandise vendors
- A dozen food vendors
- Shan Ichiyanagai, the “Candyman”
- Kendama tournament
- Calligraphy and more!