Please download, print, fill and mail the forms to the address indicated in the forms below.
To View the PDF file, you need to download and install the PDF reader here.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES
for regular member
for a family
for student member
for Business Membership
HOW TO JOIN!
Arizona Asian American Association
P.O. Box 64864
Phoenix, AZ 85082-2224
(To get FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader ClickÂ Here)
- Network with people inside and outside the Asian American and Pacific Islander
community, including elected and appointed officials and community
leaders to build personal contact and to help enhance business,
professional and personal life.
- Receive the AAAA newsletter periodically, as well as other mailings, invitations, or
information which may be helpful to you.
- Attend various social and cultural events, and an opportunity to get to know
fellow members and different ethnic cultures.
- Assist in unifying Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders to form a broader
- Have a forum to address your concerns or problems regarding different issues in
education, immigration, family, employment, health and human services
and civil rights, etc.
- Participate in making recommendations to advance the position of Asian Americans and
Islanders at local, state and federal levels, and vote on resolutions
submitted at city, county, state and federal levels.
- Be listed in the AAAA directory.
- Participate in public hearings affecting Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.
- Know that you have friends who understand you and are available to support and
assist you with any problems you may encounter.
AAAA membership is open to any person regardless of race, religion, gender,
nationality or country of origin.